Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Really? Another baby name blog?

Yes! Another one! But mine is going to be the best. Just sayin'.

Also, Euphorium isn't a real word, I made it up. (For the record, I don't condone made up names, just made up words.) I accidentally said euphorium today, but was trying to think of the the word compendium, or emporium, not sure. So this blog is a collection of something I'm passionate about, names. Bam! Euphorium! A happy accident, just like many of children I want to help name! *cough* hmm... moving on.

I love names. I've been pretty fascinated by names for a very long time, particularly why people choose the name that they do for their child. There are so many options to choose from, how does one even begin to look for a name? The process can be so intimidating... I'd like to see if I can make it a bit easier for you! 

You won't find name meanings or popularity lists in this blog- that information is super easy to find online. In fact, I recommend my favorite name site Behind the Name. Very fun site to look up meanings and popularity! My blog is going to be about helping you with the process of finding a name. I'm looking forward to diving in to the world of baby naming (even more so than I have, if that's possible!) and I hope you'll join me on this adventure. I would like to remind everyone that I will be expressing my opinion, regularly. I know,  duh, it's a blog. But I'm pointing it out because I don't want people to be offended if I dislike a name they love, or even used for their child. Names are all about personal preference, so I understand many people may not care for my choices or what I have to say... but I hope everyone enjoys my exploration of different naming topics.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment